Terms & Conditions
BRITs Week presented by Mastercard for War Child - Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
PRIZE DRAW: Option to apply for tickets to a BRITs Week event
ENTRY CRITERIA: As stated on the competition page the selected fields must be completed as specified:
- The general prize draw is open to applicants aged 16 and over (at the time of entry). Venue specific age restrictions will still apply and entry will be refused if not in accordance with venue policy. It’s the entrant’s responsibility to check the venue’s age restrictions. Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of War Child are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw can be entered either via donating online or for free, by sending a postcard with the entrant’s name, address, contact details and desired show to – FAO: BRITs Week, War Child, Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL
- Each winner will receive two tickets for the event they have entered for. Entering multiple times will increase the chances of winning, however the maximum number of tickets that can be won per show is 2.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate ticket draw details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. The ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- The ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- Prize draw tickets cannot be resold. The ticket(s) will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring the tickets, the booking confirmation and valid photo ID, matching the customer name on the booking confirmation and confirming proof of age. Failure to bring all of the items above, will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
- By continuing with this purchase, you agree to the event organiser’s terms and conditions.
- Prize draw winners will be notified about the results of the prize draw no later than 72 hours of the event they have entered for.
- All tickets will be sent to customers as e-tickets/mobile. Customers must download their ticket to their mobile phone or print their e-ticket in advance and bring this with them to gain entry. All tickets won in the prize draw will be issued by AXS UK and sent following your confirmation email. The winner’s email address will be transferred to AXS for this purpose, but only used for the fulfilment of e-tickets and not for any marketing purposes.
- To gain entry, each original purchaser and the person accompanying them to the show must be present.
- The name of the original purchaser will be printed on each ticket, which cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- Each original purchaser must provide valid photo ID, confirming name and age along with their tickets in order to gain entry.
- Prize draw tickets are not transferable under any circumstances. Any resale or transfer will invalidate any ticket purchase. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets, we reserve the right to cancel those tickets with immediate effect.
- We are doing our best to keep the tickets for this event out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers and in the hands of the fans, so please help us by adhering to the above.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or, for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria, but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date, inclusive. The winners of the prize draw will be notified by email no later than 72 hours before the show they have applied for. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity will be required. The organiser will have the right to disclose the first name of the winners and their city/town of residence.
- The winners of the ticket draw will be selected at random by a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the organiser of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the ticket draw at any time (and for any reason), without notice.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the ticket draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the organiser’s negligence.
- The organiser of the prize draw is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the tickets.
- The ticket draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We may also use your contact details to tell you about our work, how you can support us, and activities and events you might be interested in. What we send you and the channel we use will depend on how you have engaged with us in the past, and your communication preferences. Every time we communicate with you in this way, we will tell you how you can stop receiving marketing, or change how you hear from us, for example by providing you with a link in an email to unsubscribe, or by asking you on the phone.
- The organiser is War Child, registered at Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL . Registered charity number: 1071659.